"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The creative spellings reveled in by commerce in the early 1960's tended to be unhelpful.
- He does admit casually that many other things also took place, like the "touchy-feely" lack of grading, creative spelling and the like that has been criticized nationally.
- Thus you'll see some creative spellings like Jhim, Bhess, or Jhun/Juhn.
- Working in student teams or using a phonetic approach to writing called "creative spelling" masks the problem.
- Students were encouraged to wander through books and stories - making up "creative" spellings when they needed to.
- All over the room were charts of worm parts, giant papier-mache worms, worm stories written in "creative" spelling that is incomprehensible to a visitor.
- Menus are easy to read and clear despite creative spellings (Swiss charad, raison bread) and lack of punctuation.
- During the summer of 1984, the band changed their name to Buck-Tick, which is a creative spelling of "bakuchiku", the Japanese word for firecracker.
- For creative spelling, who gets this year's coveted Bloopie?
- The menu is sumptuously exotic, dotted with creative spelling and dishes familiar and new.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.