"special" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He says we need special provisions to help workers, and he's right.
- However, the State may make any special provision for women and children.
- This is not a special provision for a specific company.
- Under a special provision in the law, he said, the department has agreed to report to the data bank.
- These special provisions do not change the time of supply.
- Federal Express has also been able to get other special provisions written into the law.
- But the Act made no specific reference to special provision for young workers.
- No special provisions for groundwater were made under this law.
- It was incumbent upon us to make special provisions by way of food safety as a result.
- Special provisions and market forces allow officials to claim every deal as an exception.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.