"special" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Special Olympics programs are available for athletes free of charge.
- Special Olympics is an important aspect of the athletics department.
- This was the first Special olympics world games that included unified sports.
- In 2011, she was added to the board of the Special Olympics.
- Chicago was also the first host of the Special Olympics in 1968.
- What is better than winning 1st place at the Special Olympics?
- Special Olympics competitions are open to athletes ages 8 and up.
- Also, the Special Olympics do not announce anyone who's lost a race.
- It is hard to say just how much taking part in the Special Olympics may change the lives of the athletes when they return home.
- Last year, she won three medals in the Special Olympics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.