"special" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The special commission's future has been in question for many months.
- At present this decision is made by the special commission alone.
- They will be made by a special commission," he said.
- On 28 November a special commission was issued for his trial.
- He has created a special commission to review Federal ethics laws.
- The President also created a special commission to investigate the incident.
- A decision was delayed, and a special commission is studying the issue.
- Made to measure suits can cost more than €3,000 and are special commission for international customers.
- The process was to be supervised by special international commissions.
- These were all questions that a special commission investigating September 11 was supposed to answer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.