"small" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He taught me to read when I was a very small fish.
- He reached out and caught a small fish from the water, giving it to her.
- I was only one small fish in a very busy river.
- They are small fish, usually less than six cm long.
- If using small fish, place them whole on top of the olive oil.
- The use of small and large fish in the local economy was analyzed.
- If they hadn't figured out for themselves how small a fish he was, no point telling them.
- It is one of the smallest fish in its family.
- They are small fish that live on and around sharks.
- It's not always easy to be the small fish in a large pond.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.