"slide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His hands slid down her smooth body, but she drew back.
- When he released her, she slid down his body.
- But he did not stop her from sliding down his body.
- He laughed, and the sound slid down my body like fur against naked skin.
- I stood up, the remnants of the suit sliding down my body.
- She had a vision of herself sliding down his body to collapse on the floor.
- "Well," Plum said as he allowed her to slid down his body until she was standing.
- Then the hands slid down his body, checking every part of it.
- Her eyes rolled up and she began to slide down his body.
- Her hand slid down his body, over the stomach that age was beginning to soften.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.