"significant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1920s saw significant change in the lives of working women.
- The most significant changes are at the end of the film.
- The 1990s saw the most significant changes to the school since the 1960s.
- The next significant change to the house likely took place around 1860.
- During the mid-1980s, a number of significant changes took place.
- "We will not be able to get along without significant changes."
- Inside, a number of significant changes are to be made.
- Other significant changes were made in every room of the house.
- He saw the car needed significant changes, and set about doing so.
- Significant changes have taken place from 1987 to the present.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.