"significant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A significant amount of research in the area has taken place since the 1980s.
- I see you've moved from all to a significant amount in a very short time.
- As a result, the last 20 years have seen a significant amount of growth at the University.
- In a few minutes you can have a significant amount of water.
- "Yes, foreign students will still pay a significant amount of money but we should now be able to keep that growth under control."
- The country would save about $100 million a year, a significant amount.
- He did this until the early 1870s and made a significant amount of money.
- "These countries are spending a significant amount of money for health care," he said.
- To win a significant amount of new business would require a big cultural change at the company.
- For 2011 there's a significant amount of news in this class.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.