"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked out over the city and saw a shooting star.
- But we were still in the light, looking like a shooting star.
- "I am not yet quite used to being a shooting star!"
- Yes, it is for and not from a shooting star.
- And we have just had a shooting star in the sky.
- His theory was that both had seen the same shooting star.
- Perhaps, if it came late, one would see no more than a shooting star low down in the sky.
- For example, if both images are of a night sky, the lower one has a shooting star.
- The world was good, and it had been one hell of a shooting star.
- And there it goes - almost like a shooting star.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.