"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had planned a shooting rampage in the college cafeteria the next day, the police said.
- She believes her father had committed suicide after going on a shooting rampage at his job.
- You also left out all the shooting rampages .
- However, it still remains the deadliest non-school shooting rampage in American history.
- They tell the true story of a Virginia man who went on a shooting rampage because people made fun of his name.
- A short time before the shooting rampage, he had threatened his wife with a knife and raped her.
- A gunman went on a shooting rampage at a public meeting in the city hall, leaving six people dead and two others injured.
- The news story the next day begins, "A disgruntled former employee went on a shooting rampage."
- Today's incident was the third shooting rampage in the Atlanta area in less than three months.
- During the shooting rampage, Turner engaged in conversation with his co-workers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.