"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the shooting death of a friend, Franklin returned to the church, where he began to direct the choir once again.
- Few community leaders expected that the officers in question would be punished for the shooting death.
- Other than the shooting death, no serious injuries were reported.
- The agency did not elaborate on the shooting deaths at the scene.
- A20 The trial begins in the shooting death of an abortion doctor.
- A housing police officer has been convicted in the shooting death of a Brooklyn man.
- Nichols was believed to have been a suspect in the shooting death.
- Off the field, Chill was involved in a 1923 fight that led to the shooting death of one man.
- He is away from the team this week to be with family after the shooting death of his brother.
- It came with the accidental shooting death of a 9-year-old boy by his older brother on Friday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.