"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Military officials gave few details about the shooting incidents today.
- I read about that shooting incident in front of Jackson's house.
- The shooting incident was the latest test of control for the Palestinian police force.
- A law committee meeting was held to discuss the shooting incident.
- The police denied using too much force in the shooting incident.
- The chief said the behavior of police officers during the shooting incident would be investigated.
- On September 20, 2011, a shooting incident happened inside the building 3 of the mall, 2 were killed.
- The expected shooting incident took place about a week later.
- But she was only too aware of the procedures after a shooting incident.
- All the while, the shooting incident stayed with him like a shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.