"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The RUC said that the gun had been used in two IRA "punishment shootings".
- Later, the IRA was blamed for the "punishment shooting" of two men, one of whom is believed to have been questioned over Kell's death.
- The Royal Ulster Constabulary said that punishment shootings by republican and loyalist paramilitaries in Northern Ireland more than doubled to 155 this year, compared with 66 in 1988..
- Martin McGuinness nephew wounded in 'punishment shooting'
- July 2005: The IMC blamed the IRA for a punishment shooting of an alleged criminal in early July.
- After the shooting a caller rang the Irish News and said it had been a "punishment shooting" carried out by the IRA.
- The attempted coup was not a success and several of Simpson's men found themselves the victims of punishment shootings soon afterwards.
- The groups goal is to use punishment shootings and even kill any suspected drug dealers.
- In order to ensure compliance Borland had a number of the rebels subjected to punishment shootings.
- Gunshots to the knee (associated with "punishment" shootings) enabled surgeons at the R.V.H. to gain renown with their treatment of such injuries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.