"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it was Tutt's clutch shooting which carried the Golden Eagles to the tournament title.
- But Childs's clutch foul shooting - he hit four consecutive free throws - made sure the Knicks got no closer.
- It was their own mistakes, coupled with Miller's clutch shooting and some help from his teammates.
- Known for his clutch shooting, Vernon Maxwell hit several game-winning shots throughout his career.
- "You talk about clutch shooting."
- James Scott had played the way you expect a senior to play in his final Big East tournament: plenty of desire, lots of clutch shooting.
- In November, when the Nets went 6-8, Newman helped the Nets win two games in the final minute with his clutch shooting.
- But the Nets held off Seattle because of Kidd's clutch shooting and Martin's best game of the season.
- The 6-foot-6-inch guard is averaging 23.4 points during the last five games, and his clutch shooting has been directly responsible for several victories.
- Jones' perfect form when shooting a jump shot, along with his great clutch shooting led opponents to nickname him "The Shooter".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.