"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Israel sends aircraft and tanks to hit buildings used by extremists.
- There was hand-to-hand fighting between the two sides in the streets for several hours before the army sent tanks to separate them.
- The Soviet leader did say flatly that "each nation has the right to choose" its system without interference, meaning he doesn't intend to send tanks.
- But Taylor planned to send his infantry and tanks immediately toward the southern end.
- The system that proclaimed liberty sent tanks into Czechoslovakia.
- After the military coup of September 2006, the junta sent tanks and troops to secure all television stations.
- This is the same person who sent tanks to surpress a bloody demonstration in Bahrein.
- He has had no problems sending planes and tanks to kill women, children and old people.
- "What are you going to do if the Cubans send tanks through the fence?"
- If they send tanks or aircraft, we're also in relatively good condition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.