"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name proved so popular that it was changed for the 1910 season.
- The final score, though, couldn't change the ugly numbers for the season, a 13-25 record and last place.
- The series name was once again changed for the 2010 season.
- This was changed for the 2010 season to focus exclusively on electric.
- The league calendar was changed for the second consecutive season.
- The league changed the format to a single division for the 2012-13 season.
- Just this year he had to change the game plan for the season.
- There are several rules that have changed for the 2006 season.
- Rates were being reviewed in early October and may change for the 1998 season.
- Indeed, hotel operators at all price levels said they did not plan to change their rates for the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.