"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon after, though, he found his rhythm in the park where he pitched for 13 seasons.
- As a player he pitched for seven seasons in the majors.
- Buhl pitched in the National League for 15 seasons, winning 166 games and losing 132.
- He pitched there for four seasons, finishing with a record of 22-69.
- He pitched for four seasons in Pittsburgh, as both a starter and reliever.
- He pitched for them for three seasons, but his stay in Japan almost ended before the first season was over.
- He also pitched in the minor leagues for 17 seasons and won 20 or more games six times.
- He pitched, occasionally quite well, for four more seasons in the big leagues and several in the minors.
- Pitching for 13 seasons, he had a career record of 77-56 with 96 saves.
- He pitched as the team's number 1 starter for three straight seasons, and played 2nd base.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.