"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The following season promised much but results tailed off and the season after that was one of struggle.
- The second season promised to tackle these issues.
- But this season promises to be the worst.
- This season had, however, promised a more substantial departure in the theater's history.
- Next season certainly promises to be an exciting one.
- The approaching season promised to be Tanner's best one yet.
- The 1991 season promises at least seven big-studio releases by black directors, more than in the past ten years.
- Spurrier has changed his quarterbacks four times this season and yesterday promised a fifth.
- "The season promises to be one of rigour and great need," replied the other.
- And this season promises plenty of the bad, which seems to emerge primarily from Houston.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.