"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was fined $10,000 for intentionally running into another car during the annual all-star race at Lowe's Motor Speedway in 2002.
- Except in two-minute drills at the end of a half, he seldom runs intentionally, but when he does he often shreds defenses.
- His narration conveys his determination to intentionally run the mysterious man down the next time he sees him.
- According to some economists, during recessions, the government can stimulate the economy by intentionally running a deficit.
- When they restarted with 2 laps to go, Gordon intentionally ran into the back of Ambrose at turn 2, spinning him around.
- Dr. Huggins performed his own experiments, worked directly with animals, strove to avoid administrative responsibilities and intentionally ran a small laboratory.
- So Mr. Sutton intentionally ran into one sign post with an exaggerated reaction.
- Dodge's campaign intentionally runs counter to that positioning.
- The game is played in a boxlike court small enough that competitors can intentionally or surreptitiously run into or block opponents from hitting their next shots.
- Investigators said they were nearly certain that he had intentionally run a red light without permission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.