"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some staff think the prison service is being deliberately run down.
- He deliberately runs into another lamppost and knocks himself out.
- Three people have been killed by being deliberately run over, the police are treating this as a murder inquiry.
- They charged that tanks had deliberately run over cars and set fire to several stores.
- Perhaps the majority stockholders deliberately ran down the value to freeze out people like my uncle.
- He said the county council-run school had been deliberately run down and pupils were being sent elsewhere, leaving just 14 left on the roll.
- "I am justice," Garion grated at him and quite deliberately ran the man through.
- They run deliberately into a storm as the only way to escape pursuit, but Teacher nearly drowns.
- And I've decided that I'm going to deliberately run it on all my machines.
- Why did you deliberately run over your little sister's sand castle?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.