"rub" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girl moved to the place and sat down, rubbing her legs.
- He rubbed his legs against trees and on the ground, trying to get them off.
- But the way she rubbed her leg up between my legs was pretty nice too.
- I made them rub my legs and beg a little first.
- I sat down on the bench and rubbed my leg.
- It usually feels better if you get up to walk around or rub your leg.
- He was rubbing his leg again, but seemed unaware of it.
- She rubs the tops of my legs like I'm cold and she's trying to warm me up.
- He suddenly looked interested when I arrived, and rubbed his leg in a rather strange way.
- The former was still rubbing his legs, with Small grimaces of pain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.