"rub" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She rubbed her fingers and spoke without looking at me.
- She rubbed her fingers at the skin but there was no mark.
- He rubs his fingers together, trying to find the right words.
- I rub my fingers across them, the opposite way, making the hair stand on end.
- The boy begins to rub his finger against the window.
- Instead of offering anything else, she stopped rubbing her fingers, and came back to the living room.
- I rubbed my fingers into the cut, making the pain sharp.
- The sheriff rubbed his fingers on the back of one hand.
- She pointed to the sky, then rubbed her fingers again.
- She was holding on to the arms of the chair, rubbing her fingers up and down the wood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.