"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The unanimous response, Dr. Brenner said, was that the entire argument was without foundation.
- American officials said they were pleased to have been given such a swift and unanimous response.
- The unanimous response was more suitable performance space.
- "Pretty unbelievable," Dr. Haber said at the nearly unanimous response.
- 'Barisan National' came the unanimous response.
- "Yes, sir," was the unanimous response as they straightened to attention.
- The Registry Constituency issued a unanimous response in which it argued that:
- And a serious environmental crisis has proved incapable of generating a unanimous response from all countries.
- Their unanimous response is a hearty proclamation: "It's money that matters."
- Impossible, is the unanimous French response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.