"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After 3 weeks, the dose can be increased to a maximum of 12 mg/day in cases of incomplete clinical response.
- The memorandum found that Con Ed had provided a "weak and incomplete" response to a critical question about how the utility would ensure the soundness of the steam-generator tubes for the next two years.
- However, patients with a partial but incomplete response to sertraline at 200 mg did see a clinically significant reduction in symptoms, when the dose was titrated up to a maximum of 400 mg.
- Bupropion is an effective antidepressant on its own, but it is also popular as an add-on medication in cases of incomplete response to first-line SSRI antidepressants.
- Radical resection is reserved for patients with incomplete responses or recurrent disease.
- In a fault mode, a method may return an invalid, incomplete or null response, or may throw an exception.
- The White House's stance on storm-related documents, along with slow or incomplete responses by other agencies, threatens to undermine efforts to identify what went wrong, Democrats on the committees said Tuesday.
- Yet I am still distressed at the belated and incomplete response of my government.
- A person utilizing insight to solve a problem is able to give accurate, clear, all-or-nothing type responses, whereas individuals not using the insight process are more likely to produce partial, incomplete responses.
- Faced with incomplete responses, the bureau sometimes resorts to what is called imputation: by looking at similar people with similar characteristics, it comes up with a plausible response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.