"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not all virus infections produce a protective immune response in this way.
- "Vaccine development or even testing should not come to a halt until we delineate what that protective immune response is," he said.
- But it is also, many say, a conscious, protective response to adolescence in the United States.
- During cold temperature exposure, shivering is a protective response to produce heat through muscle activity.
- As a protective response, refined through the evolutionary process, it is very effective.
- The take rate has been shown to closely correlate with the induction of a protective response.
- However, even unicellular animals will show protective responses to, for example, extremes of temperature.
- Additionally, you also have a second protective response known as the "cell-mediated immune system."
- Vaccine doses from these lots are still expected to be effective in stimulating a protective response.
- Not all virus infections produce a protective immune response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.