"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This energy source allows humans to enact defensive responses due to stress.
- Brenner's defensive response told him the conversation was either being taped or overheard by others.
- His most automatic defensive response is to say "I don't care."
- This was a book Wallace wrote as a defensive response to the scientific critics of natural selection.
- However, the habituation process in prairie dogs may depend on several factors including the particular defensive response.
- Data implemented defensive and offensive responses to a possible attack.
- "It's a defensive, antagonistic response where the victims are treated like the enemy," he said.
- Their success was based on the simple fact that between unexpected assault and defensive response there must always be a recognition lag.
- The shock of what he'd seen made his responses vague and defensive.
- No one wants to seem like a rube - a defensive response, which in the end is self-anesthetizing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.