"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The problem being, nobody really understood disaster response in the media.
- This is important during a disaster response because not all members of a regular team may be available to respond.
- The two county executives would be in charge of local disaster response.
- In addition, it provides disaster response and ambulance service throughout the country.
- For services such as education, law enforcement, water treatment, and disaster response, states would lose over $247 billion in federal funding from 2013-2021.
- The plan would later be regarded as a textbook example of disaster response.
- It is without doubt the most complex and challenging disaster response I've ever been involved in.
- Throughout the disaster response and relief community, the word of choice is "stretched."
- The primary activities of the organization have been focused primarily on disaster response, health care, and youth.
- It was, at the time, the most it had ever received in disaster response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.