"remedy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It wouldn't be appropriate for me to discuss the case until after the legal remedies have run its course," he said.
- If laws were broken, then legal remedies may be required.
- But now, they must cooperate to come up with a single proposal for a legal remedy.
- The right to extraordinary legal remedies is regulated by law.
- There is no legal or constitutional remedy for the situation.
- In any other case, it has to decide about the legal remedy after a main trial.
- However, if the state failed to do so, citizens had no legal remedy.
- But there is a lack of effective legal remedies and enforcement.
- I believe a good legal remedy is to take away rights to stand for election.
- But he was concerned enough to spend months seeking possible legal remedies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.