"remedy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An even more effective remedy came with the approach of the chief healer, whose presence made them fall back somewhat.
- And being so rare, their society had not developed any truly effective remedies for want of suitable subjects to study.
- I wonder when this cheap and effective remedy will suddenly be discovered.
- An effective remedy is to keep in touch by radio.
- The only effective remedy is keep telling the truth.
- On the face of it, these seem to be inexpensive, convenient, and effective remedies.
- The only thing that guarantees high standards being observed is effective remedies.
- That text of ours would have put in an effective remedy.
- But there is a lack of effective legal remedies and enforcement.
- Such a decision would also leave victims of racial discrimination in employment with less effective remedies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.