"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His band recorded and released dozens of albums.
- In recent years, Japanese brewers have released dozens of brands in attempt to increase their market share.
- In total, he wrote over 1,000 songs and released dozens of albums.
- As a singer, since 1989 Charoenpura has released dozens of albums, music videos and performed in many concerts.
- Toward the end of the rally in Oxnard, someone released dozens of white doves into the air.
- To this date, he has released dozens of hits in more than thirty albums and cassettes.
- In the early nineties he founded the Heavenhotel record label and released dozens of records since.
- During his career, he acted in 17 films and released "dozens" of albums.
- It also continued to release dozens of obscure and uncommercial releases.
- Over 25 years it released dozens of reports on priority issues - forests, brownfields, infrastructure, energy, water, air, climate change, and more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.