"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This season was the first full season where the league released scores from games played.
- Mr. Levy released scores only for New York City on a citywide math test given in grades three, five, six and seven.
- He also released scores on a city English test showing gains in grades three, four and five.
- The officials said the state released annual scores later than usual.
- Mr. Gonzalez added that Cuba also intended to release scores of other prisoners "on humanitarian grounds."
- J. D. Power does not release scores for companies that rank below average, although Automotive News published the entire survey list, citing industry sources.
- The Border Patrol released scores of illegal immigrants from its detention center in Laredo, citing a lack of space and money.
- He released scores of prisoners over the next two weeks, including 225 in a "good-will gesture" shortly before Christmas.
- Overwhelmed by an increase in drug-related arrests, Connecticut prison officials are seeking to ease overcrowding by releasing scores of convicts early.
- Federal immigration authorities today began releasing scores of foreign-born men who had been detained in a nationwide dragnet designed to track potential terrorists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.