"quickly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If only someone would come quickly and let her out.
- Here, second use came quickly, a matter of hours rather than days or months.
- The only thing I wanted was for the end to come quickly.
- He came out of the house quickly with my mother following.
- And you come to the point quickly, a thing I like.
- Points come off quickly but are difficult to put on.
- A sure test of the play's holding power comes quickly.
- Night came again quickly, for the days were short in those parts.
- All I now hope for is that the end will come quickly.
- Now could you come quickly, or it will be too late.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.