"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each student now is required to spend four months working on a scholarly project before graduation.
- With the same salary and title of lecturer, he could concentrate instead on "research or scholarly projects."
- Duke and the University of Edinburgh are collaborating on the scholarly project.
- But 1939 was not a year to be starting any scholarly project.
- Mr. Stone is also embarking on another scholarly project.
- But critics think the commission was also expected to finance scholarly projects, if only to assure that school materials were based on a firm foundation.
- Many of these trips have had to dovetail with a scholarly project.
- There are no formal tutorials, but some young instructors occasionally band together with their students on a scholarly or scientific project.
- It has organized other major scholarly projects and frequent public and educational programs.
- It was in the early 1950s that Bénichou undertook his most ambitious and important scholarly project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.