"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While the ARC had planned a loop to create a junction, original plans for the Gateway Project did not.
- The Gateway Project will have little effect on the first phase of the Farley conversion.
- This program, The Gateway Project, is a 22-week education program structured to systematically challenge an abusive person's belief system.
- The proposed high speed rail line known as the Gateway Project will traverse the area and includes the replacement of the Portal Bridge.
- The Gateway Project is a major construction process that took place at the I-75 and I-96 interchange in Detroit, Michigan.
- This part of the Gateway Project was from the beginning controversial.
- Amtrak later unveiled the Gateway Project, which addresses some of the issues ARC was meant to resolve.
- In spring 2012, the Gateway Project still has the same two buildings built in 2008.
- Presently plans are developing for the first black businesses district in Chicago known as the Gateway Project.
- Baldwin made funding the Gateway Project one of...
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.