"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her name has often been used as a moniker for philosophical or artistic projects, journals, essays, etc.:
- For him, this philosophical project has devastating social, political, psychological and religious consequences.
- The sometimes dark and philosophical project garnered almost immediate international radio attention.
- Others in the 17th century, such as George Dalgarno, attempted similar philosophical and linguistic projects, some under the heading of mathesis universalis.
- Recent critics have called for a reassessment of Wright's later work in view of his philosophical project.
- Chapter 18 includes a perceptive exposition of Austin's philosophical project.
- In this way the book will complete a general philosophical project he calls a "theorem of experience and hope".
- What is important is: do our citizens understand the philosophical, ethical and cultural project in which we are engaged for the 21st century?
- The difficulty of Benjamin's writing style is essential to his philosophical project.
- Central to Heidegger's own philosophical project is the attempt to gain a more authentic understanding of time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.