"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students' education also includes a capstone project in their senior year, a project similar to a senior thesis.
- A thesis, final project or capstone project is usually required to graduate.
- A two-semester senior capstone project, designed to integrate the many skill sets developed in the program, is required.
- The accomplishment of this capstone project generally requires Saturday morning and after-school help sessions.
- The program is unique within the presidential schools for its emphasis on practical courses, which include a practicum, summer internship, and capstone project.
- The program's curriculum culminates in a capstone project in either design or research.
- Upon return, Fellows complete a re-entry training before transitioning back home and sharing their experiences through a final capstone project.
- The former requires 36 credit hours of study and may culminate in a capstone project or thesis.
- In the senior year, students will take part in a capstone project.
- At the end of the capstone project, the students are expected to produce a designed, developed and tested prototype.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.