"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Especially in the east there were a number of minor temporary posts that left few or no records.
- From 1161 to 1181, he held a series of minor posts that never amounted to anything momentous.
- Members of head ranks four and five could rise only to minor posts.
- Although this was a minor post, in normal times it would have been at least the start of an official career.
- A coalition government, with Communist ministers in minor posts, may not be a bad thing.
- Like his father, he served a minor post in the bureaucracy, but this did not occur until 1739.
- Many names mentioned held relatively minor posts or were already under suspicion.
- Currently, he holds a minor post within the Workers Party.
- No other faction would even have given him a minor post.
- Munro also held a number of minor or temporary posts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.