"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He joined Kraft Inc. as president and chief operating officer in 1982 after serving in several executive posts at Hublein Inc.
- He has held many executive posts in the public and private sector relating to IT.
- During the 20th century, the focus of the vice presidency shifted dramatically from being mainly a legislative position to a predominately executive post.
- In comparison with Slovakia, many more Czech dissidents with no previous political or even professional experience were willing to assume not only legislative, but also executive posts (Ucen 1999: 85).
- Howard B. Myers, PhD (February 13, 1901 - March 9, 1956) was an American statistician and economist who held executive posts with several agencies during the New Deal.
- However, the members were divided between the "official members" who held executive posts in the administration of the Protectorate, and the "unofficial members" who held no posts.
- Mr. McEachern held executive posts at banks in Florida, Virginia and South Carolina.
- Before becoming an independent entrepreneur in 1960 he held executive posts in the textile industry.
- Dr. Eagle's career included executive posts at several major academic, research and government institutions.
- Before that he held executive posts with Asbestos Workers Local Union 32 in Newark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.