"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were back at the surveillance post in fifteen minutes, Lily stewing.
- The man in the coat turned and looked at the surveillance post.
- This accident had transformed them into an official surveillance post, and they were due to be relieved in two weeks' time.
- Greggs and Carver set up a surveillance post in a vacant apartment.
- The town was mentioned in the Roman epoch as a surveillance post.
- It had a substantial number of small patrol boats and surveillance posts along the coast.
- The first stage is simplicity itself: we set up a surveillance post near Vassikin's apartment.
- Perhaps the van is only what it appears to be, but at first sight he's convinced it's a surveillance post.
- If they had it staked out, their surveillance post was well concealed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.