"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Preveza is a coastal town and it has a big port.
- It used to be a big port on the Thames.
- And Rotterdam is an international city, it's the biggest port in the world.
- It has got a big port where big ships come all the time.
- Today, it is the biggest and most important port for air, sea, and trains in China.
- Aliağa has a big port, mainly for oil and bulk.
- Soon, it became the biggest port of Greece and an important commercial center.
- There are plans to create a bigger recreative port to increase tourism.
- But, remember, you need to make this a big port, so don't think small, like me.
- Patra is a coastal town, so it has a big port.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.