"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The attack was launched against the ship at first light, just as the sun was rising off the Somali port of Mogadishu.
- Another pirate stated that "We will seek out the Americans, and if we capture them, we will slaughter them," said a 25-year-old pirate based in the Somali port of Harardhere who gave only his first name, Ismail.
- As reported by the Turkish Navy, the vessel was brought first to the Somali port of Hordio, where she moored on July 9 at around 09:00 EEST (6:00 UTC).
- According to local residents, hundreds of people begin fleeing the area ahead of an expected land-based assault, with most heading for Jilib to the north and the Somali government-controlled port of Merca.
- France noted the recent role of its navy is protecting World Food Program deliveries to Somali ports, citing initial success in avoiding further incidents of piracy.
- Even Somalia's Islamist militants stormed the Somali port of Harardheere in the hunt for pirates behind the seizure of a Saudi supertanker, the MV Sirius Star.
- The aid shipments had been going through the Somali port of Berbera and were then virtually handed over to Somali authorities to distribute without international supervision, U.N. officials said.
- Qandala, like many other Somali ports on the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean, may have been frequented by Phoenicians, Egyptians, Persians, Yemenis, Greeks and Roman sailors.
- At the same time, with a more than 75 per cent increase since the previous year, pirates were holding 13 ships captive in the Somali ports of Eyl and Hobyo.
- According to officials from Puntland, the pirates anchored Sirius Star at the Somali port of Harardhere, contrary to early reports from the United States Navy that the ship was anchored near Eyl.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.