"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They went on up to the subsurface level and took the cross-town slidewalk out to the rocket port.
- As he spoke, a rocket port opened in the other ship's side.
- Before the boys could reach the hatch, flames spurted from the enemy's rocket port.
- The boom carried through the night as the sky in the direction of the rocket port glowed red.
- Then cleared my throat and tried it again in my best falsetto, "The rocket port."
- Behind us, the sky lit up around the rocket port.
- We could run out to the rocket port if you like.
- The ground of the rocket port felt strange and solid under the ship.
- He went to the rocket port, bought a ticket, unreserved, for the first ship to Chicago.
- Suddenly a rocket port opened in the ship's side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.