"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Railways connect most of Uganda's principal cities and provide access to the Kenyan port of Mombasa.
- She tarried at Mombasa for the remainder of 1981, departing the Kenyan port on 2 January 1982 for the Persian Gulf.
- Goods from Uganda include cash crops like coffee, cotton and timber destined for the Kenyan port of Mombasa for export.
- At the Kenyan port the party were embarked in the East African Naval Vessel "Rosalind", escorted by the frigate HMS "Loch Fada".
- A pipeline to the Kenyan port of Lamu is being discussed which could provide an alternative route if Sudan chooses to close the northern pipeline.
- Many ruins may still be observed near the southern Kenyan port of Malindi in the Gede ruins (the lost city of Gede/Gedi).
- Kenya is one of Washington's closest allies in Africa and the United States Navy has access to the base at the Kenyan port of Mombasa.
- The Kenyan port of Mombasa is also undergoing a revamp with a new container terminal and new road and rail links to serve its increasing load.
- If such a deal were struck, though, and South Sudan began exporting oil from Kenyan ports, the US would become a potential trade partner and South Sudanese oil importer.
- Terrorist acts could include suicide operations, bombings, kidnappings, attacks on civil aviation, and attacks on maritime vessels in or near Kenyan ports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.