"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In October 2003, the senior management and the board of the Nigerian Ports Authority was dismissed.
- He joined the Nigerian Ports Authority in 1961 as a clerk, and was appointed to progressively more senior positions over the next twenty years.
- From 1980 to 1984 he was the Nigerian Ports Authority's Representative to London.
- From 1975 to 1982, Dr. Tukur served as Chief Executive of the Nigerian Ports Authority.
- Before election to the Senate, he was General Manager, Special Duties, Nigerian Ports Authority and a Company Chairman.
- The first of these 3 new organizations was the Nigerian Ports Authority, which was charged with the running of ports and ensuring safe navigation.
- Usman introduced a system of performance-based budgeting and pursued various economic reforms such as reducing the average Nigerian Ports Clearing time from approx.
- He worked in the Nigerian-based ""Nigerian Ports Authority"".
- Served as Harbour Master of various Pilotage Districts for 18 years in the Nigerian Ports Authority.
- After he retired from Military service, he went into private enterprise as a stevedore with the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.