"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the months that followed the ship made four escort voyages to African ports, helping to protect the vital flow of supplies and men.
- For the next six months, she busied herself protecting merchant ships making the voyage to North African ports.
- That tends to happen when you play them five hours a day in a humid African port where the temperature routinely tops 90 degrees.
- After a series of visits to East African ports, the ship was nominated for transfer to the Reserve.
- The captain is also informed of a storm ahead but ploughs on regardless knowing that the passengers do not want to return to the African port.
- Again, she visited many East African and Persian Gulf ports.
- With that ship he visited most of the European and African ports of the time.
- Please note that yellow fever inoculations are no longer administered at South African ports of entry.
- It seems she probably came from a North African port and is on her way to Beirut now.
- AEneas, with his own ship, and six more, arrives safe at an African port.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.