"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bark is thick, red-brown and deeply fissured into broad vertical plates.
- The armour is 20 mm on the vertical plates; the weight - of the hull only - 9.7 metric tons.
- Rudder - A vertical plate or board for steering a boat.
- Agaricia - Most species form thin vertical plates but in some, the plates are horizontal.
- In the latter type, two independent pairs of vertical plates deflect the beams.
- In an upright piano, the sound board is a large vertical plate at the back of the instrument.
- The transition to turbulent flow occurs in the range for natural convection from vertical flat plates.
- A vertical plate of known perimeter is attached to a balance, and the force due to wetting is measured.
- In this system heat is transferred from a vertical plate to a fluid moving parallel to it by natural convection.
- Behind the panel were typically a horizontal and a vertical mounting plate, arranged in a tee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.