"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In both cases, the plate formed was rolled down to about half of the original thickness.
- As shown in the diagram, a weak plate under compression generally forms thrusting sheets, or overlapping sliding sections.
- A half-wave plate followed by a polarizing beam splitter form a variable attenuator and this combination is often used in optical systems.
- The sole plate runs along the bottom and forms the base for the studs.
- The notochord plate separates and forms the solid notochord.
- The plates form in the abyss as hot lava erupts from the sea floor, buttressing new crust on either side of the fiery gash.
- The back plate and harness forms the foundation of the DIR diving equipment system.
- Together these bony plates form the outer skeleton of the species.
- A rostral plate formed a pointed 'snout', several small plates around the mouth, and a dorsal spine pointing backwards.
- Overlapping plates form the surface of the walkway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.