"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The door had a white plastic plate on it: Franklin Investigations.
- The black plastic plate on the green door read Flag Lieutenant.
- A solid, rigid metal or plastic plate, which can be smaller than a canvas piece.
- Every mammography machine I have seen places a woman's breast between two flat, hard plastic plates.
- You turn a dial with one hand while you stroke a plastic plate with the other.
- Cold cuts and pickles were laid out for them on plastic plates in the conference room.
- There is also a power button on the back side near the top-left corner on the same plastic plate as the camera.
- It held the ultimate high place in Danny's room, resting on a large plastic plate on the table by his bed.
- This shoe, with its hard plastic plate under the arch, is your skateboard; $80.
- He said the hair on the back of his head was growing back over the area where a plastic plate was inserted in January.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.