"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The usual practice in the 18th century was to have the movement between two parallel plates and the balance wheel outside the top plate.
- The unit consists of two moving parallel plates mounted on force transducers.
- Each assembly has two parallel plates joined with welded stringers.
- Ground and Shell were enormous parallel plates that careened identically around her.
- So the question is, how does one calculate the electric field between two charged parallel plates?
- The parallel plates provide more surface for suspended oil droplets to coalesce into larger globules.
- However, the parallel plates enhance the degree of oil-water separation.
- For example, passing radio waves through parallel plates or by a magnet (or even the Earth's magnetic field).
- In a spark chamber one looks at a stack of parallel plates edge-on.
- A combination of two equal parallel infinite plates does not produce any gravity inside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.