"plate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He put down his plate untouched and moved to stand by the fire that chased the damp morning air out of the library.
- She drank some more wine; the food sat on their plates untouched.
- My untouched plate of quiche was next to me.
- Abandoning an untouched plate of food, she headed for the nearest door.
- She ran a troubled look across their untouched plates, but took the card obediently.
- Then he tilted his head toward the untouched plate of food in front of Ryan.
- Julian set his own untouched plate on the low table that separated them.
- Patsy pushed her untouched plate away as if she'd already eaten.
- Standing, she took the untouched plate and put the pastry back in the box.
- We both kept up a good front, but the signs of demoralization were clear in her untouched plate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.